Determine how to secure senior management buy-in and use customer analytics to create actionable loyalty programs across all business functions in order to reduce churn and drive revenue.
The US Telco market is fast moving and competitive. It is common knowledge that it is more cost-effective to retain existing customers than acquire new ones, so customer loyalty is crucial for any company’s bottom line.
Telecoms IQ's Managing Customer Churn and Profitability: North America Summit will help you deliver the strategies and controls required to radically reduce customer churn.
Find out how to build a co-ordinated approach to customer loyalty throughout your organization and manage the customer experience across multiple channels of engagement. Discover how to use customer analytics, Voice of the Customer and NPS to develop actionable plans for driving revenue and maintaining loyalty.
Take advantage of both Telco-specific and cross-industry case studies to benchmark and further your customer churn and profitability strategies. You can also take part in over ten hours of compelling interactive and networking sessions to get to the heart of your loyalty challenges.
Top 6 reasons to attend Managing Customer Churn & Profitability: North America Summit 2014:
- Learn how to build a cohesive multi-channel customer loyalty strategy
- Discover how to interpret big data, analytics and VoC feedback by creating and implementing an actionable loyalty strategy
- Explore how to create a customer-centric organization with senior management backing
- Examine how to develop a co-ordinated approach to customer loyalty across all functions of your business through employee engagement
- Understand how to develop and leverage reward and recognition loyalty programs to drive measurable business results
- Determine how to use Social Media as a tool to measure loyalty and identify advocates
Who will you meet at Managing Customer Churn & Profitability: North America Summit 2014?
With 3 days of interactive sessions, you can maximise your networking time with senior representatives from different departmental functions responsible for reducing customer churn and maximizing loyalty and profitability.
You will meet and network with senior experts from leading carriers across North America, South America, Canada and the Caribbean including SVPs, VPs, Directors, Managers and Specialists of:
- Customer Loyalty
- Customer Retention
- Customer Service
- Customer insights
- Customer Care
- Customer Experience
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Advocacy
- Call Centre Operations
- Customer Service and Sales
- Customer Management
- Customer Strategy
What your peers said about the last event:
"Very valuable. I really appreciated Telco specific loyalty discussions’-Director of Loyalty, Rogers
"Valuable in giving the ability to peer into other organizations strategies and tactics. Open dialogue and conversation discussions’-Director, Windstream Communications